Prince William County Public Schools offered the “mySourceCard” debit card as a part of the Flexible Spending Health Care Reimbursement Program for the Plan Year beginning July 1, 2015. As a point of clarification, Dependent Care expenses are not an allowable expense for the debit card. Our plan does not allow these expenses to be processed via the mySourceCard. The mySourceCard allows you to pay for Health Care Reimbursement expenses with the swipe of a card!
If you have questions on claim processing and eligible expenses, contact Sheakley at 800-877-6630 or email: email@example.com. Directions on claim processing are available on the Benefits Web Page.
- Enrollment forms must be sent to the Office of Benefits and Retirement Services. Sheakley,a third party provider, will administer the program for Prince William County Schools.
- Participants will be responsible for submitting their reimbursement requests directly to Sheakley.
- Sheakley will issue reimbursements to the participant via check or direct deposit.
- Expenses will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $5,000 for dependent care and $2,550 for
health care for the 12-month plan year per account,
- You will be able to access your account information on-line by following the instructions for registering at www.sheakley.com/benefits.asp
Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code offers substantial savings to employers through "pre-tax" medical and child care benefits. While employees gain more disposable income, employers reduce social security taxes, and other related employer expenses.
Request form for Additional Flexible Benefit Card should be:
Mailed to: Sheakley/Flexible Benefits Division
One Sheakley Way/Cincinnati, OH 45246
Faxed to: (513) 326-4661, or
You may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to request enrollment information or contact the Office of Benefits and Retirement Services at 703.791-8050.
If you have questions on claim processing and eligible expenses contact.
Sheakley Pension Administration, Inc.
Flexible Benefits Division